One of my favorite dishes to snack on is BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP! I found this recipe on another blog (Keto Connect) and I knew I had to try it. This dish is very very easy to make and very delicious.
This month is my birthday and I got an early present this year: a YETI cooler! I was so excited it is what I can been wanting for about a year to be my oversized lunch box so that I can take all of my food for the day with me and never have to worry about eating fast food or other junk. This recipe is going to be one of my go-tos for meal prep on the go since it is so easy to throw it in a small container and heat it up later.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 3 Cups Cooked Shredded Chicken (I used Meijer Rotisserie)
- 3/4 Cups Blue Cheese Dressing
- 3/4 Cup Franks Red Hot Wing Sauce in Buffalo
- 12oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
*You can add jalapenos for a topping
- Add cream cheese and hot sauce to a medium saucepan till combined. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir in blue cheese dressing and chicken.
- Slowly add in 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Once all combined transfer into a medium baking dish.
- Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
346.5 Calories | 28g Fat | 2.4g Carbohydrate | 20g Protein
I used celery sticks to dip in. Please enjoy!