I love keto, but my sweet tooth is HUGE! I love sweets and these fat bars are the perfect treat for after dinner. They are full of fat (8g to be exact!) with less than 1g of carbs per serving. I found these on another blog and slightly modified it. The original version had only 8 servings but I like to make it into 16. If you decide 8 servings is better for you then just double the nutritional information per serving.
Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- 3/4 Cup of Almond Flour
- 1/3 Cup of Stevia
- 1/2 Cup of Mara Natha Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2oz (1/2 stick) of Butter (softened or melted)
- 1/2 Cup of Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Chips Sweetened With Stevia
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Vanilla *Optional*
- You will need parchment paper too!
- Mix the almond flour, stevia, PB, and butter together in a bowl. I used a mixer but hand mixing is okay too!
- Take a 6″ baking pan and put parchment paper in the bottom.
- Evenly spread the base mixture in the bottom of the pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the mircrowave for 30 seconds, stir. Then 10 second intervals until melted and make sure you stir in between.
- Evenly spread the melted chocolate over the top of the base.
- Freeze! I did over night but a couple hours will do.
- Break into 16 even pieces.